|night riding makes you feel fast (even if you are not..)|
Where? In the woods, off route 114, park by the trailhead
When? Wednesday nights, 6pm start, round about 2 hours
How? with headlamp and / or helmet lamp: helmet is preferable, check here for superb lights, no cables.
Why? Because we can! and it is SO much fun.
Ride through the fall /winter blues, eliminate SAD symptoms, make friends with the DARK..have fun with your buddies all year 'round.
- Bring: headlamp / handlebar mount lamp (Petzel headlight is not sufficient)
- Warm gloves
- Pump, Co2 cartridge(s), spare inner tube
- Warm jacket / vest, arm warmers, bootie covers or calientoes
- Snack for ride,
- Beverage of choice for bike, beverage of choice for after-biking!
- Sense of adventure, couple of laughs
See you this week, beginning Wednesday, Oct 27th..